the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

wow man

i wish i could animate like you, i cant beleive how good you are. its just so amazing, i have trully fallin in with the dashkin hes made me laugh and made me feel pitty for an fictional character, you are a god of animating.
**i was gona send a msg but it wouldnt let me

DDF

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

fucking awesome

i knew the charger was just the tanks little bro who was a cronic masterbater

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

that was ace

it was so cool it took me a while but then i under stood

PapaLongLegs responds:

yep it unravels itself

Castle Gravenstone Castle Gravenstone

lol

you own me new pants ..... eww and new bed sheets

Jerry Jerry

the end

when it goes well fast it sonds like a rave 10/19 50000000000/5

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

that was well cool

sime day i wish i could animate like that, =(, but that will be a long time, i like the way if you stare at it to long it makes you space out and makes you feal happy in side.

TheBoogley responds:

poor old fred, sorry to hear about your death... :(

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

wrong ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

omg sonic, i always knew he was gay. besides that kinda ok animation. 7/10
3/5

tacobuttfish responds:

For this flash, you giving us a 7 is like getting a 10. Thanks!

Narwhals Narwhals

jumpchoa u suck get it right

The narwhal (Monodon monoceros) is a medium-sized toothed whale that lives year-round in the Arctic. One of two species of whale in the Monodontidae family, along with the Beluga whale, the narwhal males are distinguished by a characteristic long, straight, helical tusk extending from their upper left jaw. Found primarily in Canadian Arctic and Greenlandic waters rarely south of 65°N latitude, the narwhal is a uniquely specialized Arctic predator. In the winter, it feeds on benthic prey, mostly flatfish, at depths of up to 1500 m under dense pack ice.[3] Harvested for thousands of years by Inuit people in Northern Canada and Greenland for meat and ivory, a regulated subsistence hunt continues to this day. While populations appear stable, the narwhal has been deemed particularly vulnerable to climate change due to a narrow geographical range and specialized diet. but still the song is f****n awsome.

Sketched - Therapy Sketched - Therapy

poor guy

tricked by a gay damn that sucks

sirjeffofshort responds:

Dr. Richardson doesn't trick people, he gently coerces them into realizing their inner most secrets... says so in his waivers.

Sketched - Last Requests Sketched - Last Requests

that was gd

wow that was awsome, plz do me one more thing *cough *couch make just one more movie urgggggggggggggggggggggg

sirjeffofshort responds:

Just one more? Haha, there will be plenty more don't you worry. The next cartoon is already under way, so keep an eye out.